Twitter

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Missing Memories :(

Missing someone or something is the worst thing one suffers...Missing school, college, friends....so many things u cud miss...At present, i m missing loads of dem...Just sit for few minutes to think n u wil start missing things u never knew mattered.

Missing is the "complimentary gift" which u get for loving....n i love so many things so i will miss dem all...Having lived in Lucknow most of my life till now,i will miss the nawabi culture...itni aaram-talbi sirf yahi kar sakte hai na...n Chowk ke batashe n mithai kaise itna khayenge :(

Have travelled the same old roads (n few new ones too ) for so long many years n now how will i drive my scooty on these roads ??  Will miss the roads n road se bade holes on road :D
N the masti tat i have done wid all my frnds...every road or haunt has a spl memory attached wid it...

If only there was some magic by which i can pack my home along wid all my other stuff...Wow...tat would have been so wonderful...ghar ko itna miss karne ka jarurat nahi padega fir to kabhi...Bt I know tat aint possible...I will miss home n ghar ka khana...n my room the most :(
Well spending my last few hours in lucknow sitting comfortably in my room,sipping coffee n using the "unlimited internet"....Pata nahi fir kab aisa mauka milega....

Dis is all sounding so silly...Bt I am getting a bit nostalgic...Scared, excited, apprehensive, so many feelings at the same moment...I just hope that all goes well n my fears disappear.I am sure I will have loads of fun...I wish all my frnds also have as much fun as we have planned n chak de fatte yaaro :)

2 comments:

Divya Mehrotra said...

Go ahead create new memories..these ll b wid u....nt missing!!!

Dishki said...

yaa...eager to hav new fun-filled memories :)