Twitter

Friday, August 06, 2010

My first ever.....

BLOG- the word tats so "in" dese days...frm actors to politicians to cricketers to housemakers to kids n kinda evry1...every1 is so much into dis "blogging" thing...Sum of ma frnds r evn so much addicted to it...so here i m trying to write my first blog ever....it sounds really stupid coz i hav no spl reason to write a blog.I hav nt even thot of any particular topic to write a blog (pardon me fr using so many shortcuts :D )

Hmm....thinking abt the wat to write i thot of all tats currently happening in my lyf...nthn gr8...jst sitting idle at home...no wrk to do..no colg to attend n still i m so bsy....i m so bsy in being "VELLA".....

Ah...one of the greatest event of my lyf tat happened recently... i got a job...yippeee.......
We in India r so workaholic...Since childhood we were told ki ek din hume "BADA AADMI" hona hai uske liye khub padhna padega,khub mann laga kar kaam karna chahiye...When i was a kid i thot ki "BADA AADMI" meant tat v hav to b very tall,...so i always thot ki few my family members (including my dad ) r so "BADA AADMI"....nw i realize ki such a stupid kid i had been...

Now tat i hav a job, i m so eager to enter the corporate world...it lyk a dream cum true...bt i havent got joining till nw...so still i m khaliyar :(

Nowadays all my relatives r giving me advices lyk "beta savings karna"," jaada shopping mat karna" etc etc.....Suddenly evry1 seems so intrested in were i m spending......bt sabko kaise samjhaye ki savings to tab hogi jab salary milegi...uske liye to joining aani chahiye na....

And evn before joining the job i hav already spent loads on shopping....bt dis tym i hav been shopping officially fr the job...bt i hav also bought lots of faltu things(which i actually dun need)...bt grls cnt resist shopping na...... :D

I knw u r all wondering y i m writing all dis crap...bt den i said i dun hav any topic in mind to write abt...n morever dis is my blog so i can write all my random thots out here....
i knw already i hav bored u.....so nw its tym fr me to stop writing...bt i promise....pakka next tym i wil write sumthing wid sense.......

Thnx fr all dose who hav read till the last :)
n dose who hav left in middle still thnx :)

6 comments:

हेरंब said...

Woo Hoo.. Welcome to the world blogging !!

Waiting for the next post.

Dishki said...

thnx fr the warm welcum...i hope i write better dan dis :)

Divya Mehrotra said...

Ok Sounds like kinda first blog..good one..funny and fultoo faltoo :D..nw I know u r even more bella in lko then u were ever in delhi :D

Dishki said...

thnx...nw tat i dun hav any wrk here in lko...so dis is the best tym utilization :D

Unknown said...

hmm nice ... waisai itna bada mttr pada nahi hai humnai :P .
fir bhi badia .. :-)

Dishki said...

@sanju...thnx fr ur comment :)